Request for Assistance with Server Performance

Ask questions, report problems or request new features for the web site.
Yuki

Request for Assistance with Server Performance

Post by Yuki »

Hello,
I trust this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to discuss a recent concern regarding server performance.

In the past few days, the computational tasks of UNAFold(especially DINAMelt Server) that I regularly rely on have been experiencing significant delays. What used to take seconds to calculate has now extended to 30 minutes. And what causes this problem doesn't seems my PC nor network matters.

I understand that you and your team have been working hard to ensure the smooth operation of the server, and I genuinely appreciate your efforts.
I kindly request your assistance in looking into this matter. The extended processing times have disrupted my workflow and are impacting my ability to meet important deadlines.

I'm confident that with your expertise, we can address this concern effectively. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly valued, as it will allow me to resume my work without interruptions.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Warm regards,

Yuki
nmarkham
Site Admin

Re: Request for Assistance with Server Performance

Post by nmarkham »

Hi Yuki,

I killed a couple of long-running processes that I think were causing issues on the server. Performance seems good again to me.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll pester Michael again about solving the underlying problem. :)

Nick
Yuki

Re: Request for Assistance with Server Performance

Post by Yuki »

Dear Nick,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for your prompt and effective response to the recent server performance issue I reported.

Your immediate attention to the matter, along with the actions taken to rectify the situation, has been instrumental in restoring the server to its usual speed and reliability. This has had a significant positive impact on my work, enabling me to meet crucial deadlines and maintain productivity.

I truly appreciate your dedication and the outstanding support you and your team have provided. It is reassuring to know that I can always rely on your expertise and commitment to ensuring a smooth computing environment.

Once again, thank you for your exceptional service. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and are greatly valued.

Warm regards,

Yuki